Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Village.

I hate this. I want an internship in Chandigarh. This place is full of narrow- minded, uncultured Indians. I have nothing to do here, I cannot even move into the intern house for some bullshit reason, as per usual. I cry all the time. Mu and Albi bear are getting soaked. Everything about this place angers me. I often think, yes I can come home now I have learnt my lesson. I have been on the phone to Mama and Dad considering going to Kolkata to work with Sebastian as the solution. I also do not want to feel though as if I have slightly let myself down a little if I do, by running away from something I have not yet started. It would be easy for my to make all the excuses and lies to others about why I moved to a different internship or came home early but it is impossible to convince myself. I will give it two weeks here and reconsider my options. I could never live here. Save me now.

No comments: