Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Untitled.

To feel alone is such a vast space of people. Changi Airport tends to do that after you say goodbye to your true love, best friend and wierdo all at once for the next 80 days and then have a further 29 hours to kill here by myself. S said to be strong for him so I shall and in saying that he has helped me immensly. I don't really ever know who I'm writing to when I write these, perhaps just to myself so I can understand what is circling around in my head, because there is a lack of corners up there for the thoughts build up in.
It is ironic and ridiculous that we always hurt the ones we love, but it is also a combination of that and not bothering with anyone else as you never liked them enough for the opposing emotion from them to be hurt as that is implying you loved them. The only people that can truly hurt you are those that you love, sometimes for good sometimes for bad, sometimes for the learning curve you will take out of it.

No comments: