Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Counting down the days, comparing time's speed to watching paint dry.

Zero to do. Like can't even do the washing because there is no power to fuel to washing machine.
They're not big on windows here. Therefore, I am sitting in the middle of the house on a plastic chair that is coloured and moulded to resemble marble. Classy. After much observation I have come to the generalisation that Indians place so very much emphasis on what others think. Take a wedding for example, the bride's parents pay. Also known as 'I am going to invite as many people as I can and make everything as gaudy and lavish (two words that NEVER BOND) as possible so everyone can know how rich, or not, we are.
For me, I just really do not care for others approval.

A shower here consists of a bucket and a jug. The water comes from the well that you pumped it from manually. The heat comes from the heating rod you put into the bucket of water for ten minutes, while you are more than careful not to touch. Super safe.

No comments: