Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Sitting cross-legged, with a straight back and my hands resting lightly upon my knees. The first finger and thumb connected. Closing my eyes without thought and breathing out. The thoughts taking up the extra manilla folders in my brain vanish into thin air as they are exhaled from a puff of black smoke. This is spiritual here. Highly.
Not even registering I am still sitting on the hard, cold, numbing marble, others intoxicated with chatter. My surroundings dissapear as I breath in this beautiful life. The beauty and aura is consuming.
There is no following rules anymore in my mind, no looking back in anger, no comparisons. Nostalgia is no more. It is I, my heart, and those whom I carry in it. And now. Right now. An easy smile nudges at my face.
I am in absolute bliss.

No comments: