Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Before the cake was mixed.

Isn't it funny how you can be in the same city and same school and same university as someone for years and years yet never even know them, never care of them. But you travel to the other side of the world for just a few weeks, a fraction of your life, in the most remote village in the middle of Punjab and meet this person. Crazy.

Who ever expected things to be like this. To have no hot water. Sometimes no water at all. Huge power cuts everyday. Internet that cuts out constantly. Having to heat your own water and put it in a bucket and use a small jug to pour it over yourself and this is called your 'shower.' I have already learnt so much. I feel like ok, I can go home now. I have learnt it all.

No comments: