Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

a view

Even though the sun is shining, there's a breeze that brings my hairs to a stand and gives me a shiver. Not in a spooky way, it's just the weather.
As I look out to the city, the high rises silhouetted a midst the hazey distance, I wonder what it is about this city that just hasn't quite won me over. It's not by a lot, but rather the smallest amount that irks enough to keep circling my head.
Whatever it might be, I would rather explore this metropolitan jungle trying to find out, than never seeing a thing.
As it goes for many things. While you cant fail if you don't try, it's no fun not trying at all. And thus far I get more answers doing than thinking. Perhaps a combination of the two.
Writing it ll down contributes fairly well too.

1 comment:

JHJackson said...

Keep it up Nicola. I'm yet to read your your India based posts but will look forward to it. Its good to see someone paying attention to the littler things