Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Old Women

Sitting in B4 lounge at Changi Airport waiting to get on my plane home, listening to two old ladies and thinking I hope I have something far more intruiging than this to talk about when I’m ancient. I think growing up and living in a small country is hard. It makes you think naïve and seem insignificant to an extent. I am happy to have travelled- 8I have seen what I am missing out on; or not so much.
Back to geriatrics; Ines and I shall grow old and talk about just the same things we do today. Love life or lack there of, drinking (a little too hard) and how the fuck we are going to make a difference on this world before we depart. Excuse the pun- in terms of the circumstances, ha! Little do we realize that we aren’t so insignificant and small in the big scheme of it all. We will start some kind of frightfully intelligent and resourceful business and be the next big name. Watch this space. Now and always.

No comments: