Got My Own Chanel.

Got My Own Chanel.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Careers, cough cough..

Today I went into the NZ Broadcasting School to try and get a foot in the door, when the only take 20 people a year it's sort of necessary! Now is it just me or is year13 the most bombarding and ridiculously stressful year yet? Only a term into it and this is how I'm feeling..oh great. Quite honestly I'm just so sick of, it seems, everybody going on about what your going to do next year aka uni uni uni. I wish I could be one of those people to just take a year off and chill overseas doing, well ideally: not a lot, partying, skiing, sunbathing etc etc. But instead I'm the sort of person that will probably end up as a bum on the street if I have a slight change of routine. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those people that hates change, completely the opposite actually which may be why I cant seem to hold down a relationship for more than a couple of months but hey! We're young so why bother with all that..you've got all your grown up life to be married and boring, but anyway that's a another topic for a rainy day. So back to broadcasting school, I want to be a journo/ reporter then ultimately a news reader. The Canterbury Uni liaison tried to tell me that an industry like that is virtually impossible to get into blah blah. Well what a 'glass-half-empty sort of a guy' and doesn't he just do the Uni so much justice (excuse the sarcasm and rhetorical question..what a double banger!!!) I will be a news reader though whatever it takes.
Watch this space.
xoxo NC

No comments: